Hey faithful friends & family runners!
Here is all the info you need to know about the Adoption ½ marathon/10k on May 30th!
First, we need you all to register for either the ½ marathon or 10k by following these instructions provided by the manager of the event:
- Each runner needs to print the mail in form on the website http://www.nwtrailruns.com/
- It is available as both a PDF and a Word document. Every runner must use a paper entry form.
- In the coupon code box on the paper entry form write CHARVET15 and subtract 15% (not 10%) from the entry fee for the distanced selected (either ½ marathon or 10K). This coupon code will not work with on-line registration that is one reason it is important to use the paper entry form.
- Mail the paper entry form and payment to:
6310 NE 74th St. Ste. 204E
Seattle, WA 98115
- The envelopes must be postmarked by midnight Saturday, May 22nd. This provides our small staff plenty of time to process your group.
*****Also, please email us your T-shirt size and the name(s) of your sponsors so we can include them on the back of your T-shirts!
Here are some tips for getting sponsors:
- Use the sponsor letter we attached to the original email.
- Try asking local, family owned businesses oppose to big corporate companies.
- Ask co-workers, friends and family to support your run. One idea is to ask an individual to support you per mile. (for example, 50 cents, $1, or $3 per miles)
- You can keep your sponsor's funds until the day of the run or send them to us at : 7027 S. 125th St, Seattle, WA 98178.
Once again, we both want to thank you so much for your participation in this fundraiser to help us bring home our baby! Thank you for every mile you train for and for the sponsors you receive! May God bless your hard work and perseverance. We truly cannot express our gratefulness to you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
~Andrew & Megan Charvet