Thursday, September 29, 2011

A dusty nursery...

Well, I just finished cleaning all the dust off the nursery room furniture and re-washing all the baby clothes I bought last year. It has been just over a year since I finished painting and decorating our baby's room with firetruck decor. I was filled with joy as I made up the crib's bedding and hung curtains. I was picturing how I thought things would be once we brought home our baby from Ethiopia. I pictured my husband holding our child while rocking him in the rocking chair in the corner. I envisioned how cute our child would look wearing all the baby boy clothes that I had recently picked up at summer garage sales. Now it is difficult for me to look at the items in the nursery. I never thought that it would take this long before we got our referral call and brought our baby home to our family. I honestly wish that I had more encouraging posts to write to you all but lately I have not had many positive days. Please continue to pray for our baby or babies. Pray for safety where ever they are right now. Pray for the Ethiopian government that they will process cases faster and so we can get our referral call soon! Thank you all!

"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him".
1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment